Micromax- the Indian multi-national company had launched its first tablet in Canvas series this September. Micromax had already achieved bench marks in the Indian market by launching great android phones and tablets at reasonable price. The 8-inch Micromax P650 had been launched at an impressive price of Rs.16500 INR. The tablet is giving a great competition to Samsung tablets running successfully in the market and had significantly eaten up the sales Samsung Tab 3. The phone is available in two colors- white and blue. There is enough to boast about the phone but firstly, let’s have a close look on the Disadvantages of Micromax Canvas Tab P650
Disadvantages of Micromax Canvas Tab P650
- The tablet is too big for the voice calling feature that had been embedded to the tab.
- The resolution of the tab is bit glossy and low making the picture quality a little dull as compared to other tablets.
- The tablet is slightly on the expensive side.
- The ambient light and proximity sensors are absent in the tablet.
- The tablet has got an A7 processor which is little outdated to the technology. The currently running processor on most of the tabs these days is A9 processor.
Advantages of Micromax Canvas Tab P650
- The tablet is equipped with latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system
- It has got a nice design and built.
- The tablet has got 16 GB internal memory expandable up to 32 GB via memory card.
Specifications of Micromax Canvas Tab P650
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor (A7 processor) for multitasking
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 megapixel rear camera and 2 megapixel front camera
- 8 inch IPS display screen with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
- Operating system Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Monstrous battery of 4800mAh
- Complete Aluminium body
- 3G, Wi-Fi, micro USB, Bluetooth 3.0, G- sensor
- Supports the calling feature
- Offers talk time of 10 hours and internet browsing up to 5 hours.
- Comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty
Micromax Canvas Tab P650 is a decent tablet and comes with 3G connectivity. But if you are looking to buy this tablet then I will suggest you to go with Samsung Tab 3 at nearly same price. Most of its features are common to Samsung Tab 3. But if you want to use your Canvas Tab for clicking images and calling, then you can go with it. But my personal opinion will be to go with other tablets at this range or even at cheaper prices with similar features.