After a Great Success of Samsung Galaxy series Smartphone . Best smartphone of 2016 is Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Bad luck of samsung Note 7 have some technical issues, Samsung was Discontinue this smartphone and company facing big loss. But Samsung ready for one new disaster smartphone: Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge . This smartphone has an amazing design with powerful specifications with some innovative features. Lets talk about the advantages, Disadvantages and Full specification of S8 Edge.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge comes with amazing 5.7 inch with compact design with Super AMOLED (Quad-HD) display and Protected with Gorilla Glass SR+ (Gorilla Glass +) (Customer never feels that, he/she carry 5.7 inchs smartphone). The Processor powered By Qualcomm snapdragon MSM8998 835 (2.4GHz Octa-core + 1.9GHz Quad-Core Processor) with Adreno 540 GPU for amazing gaming experience with 6 OR 8 GB of RAM . The Camera of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is Perfect, We don’t these time samsung developer has gave which amazing features in cameras (Still Working on it, Very Soon we are Share full information about camera features). The Rear Camera of Samsung Galaxy S8 Edge is Dual-12-Megapixels, F/1.7 + PDAF + OIS + DSLR Features with Dual LED flash and Front camera is 8-Megapixels, F/1.7. Amazing Camera Performance in low light condition.The Resolution of display is 1440 * 2560 pixels and PPi is 515. Its runs on latest Android system Android 7.0 (NOUGAT). Battery life is 4000 mAh.
Two Variants available in Internal Memory
- 64 GB Memory + 256 GB Expandable Memory with 6 GB of RAM.
- 128 GB Memory + 256 GB Expandable Memory with 8 GB of RAM.
Additional Features in S8 Edge
- Iris scanner (Not Sure)
- Heart Rate
- Always on Display
- Latest Android 7.0
- S Secure
- S Power Planning
- IP68 certified – Dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes.
- (TYPE-C USB) Fast Charging Support
NETWORKTechnologyGSM / HSPA / LTELAUNCHAnnouncedExp. announcement 2017, March 29thStatusRumored. Exp. release 2017, April 21stBODYDimensions140.1 x 72.2 x 7.3 mm (5.52 x 2.84 x 0.29 in)Weight–BuildCorning Gorilla Glass 5 back panelSIMSingle SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)– Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
– IP68 certified – dust proof and water resistant over 1.5 meter and 30 minutesDISPLAYTypeSuper AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colorsSize5.8 inches (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)Resolution1440 x 2960 pixels (~568 ppi pixel density)MultitouchYesProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 5– 3D Touch display
– Always-on display
– TouchWiz UIPLATFORMOSAndroid OS, v7.0ChipsetQualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835CPUOcta-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)GPUAdreno 540MEMORYCard slotmicroSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot) – single-SIM model
microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual-SIM modelInternal64/128 GB, 4 GB RAMCAMERAPrimary12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flashFeatures1/2.5″ sensor size, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 9MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, Auto HDR, [email protected], [email protected], HDR, dual-video rec.Secondary8 MP, f/1.7, dual video call, Auto HDRSOUNDAlert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtonesLoudspeakerYes, with stereo speakers3.5mm jackYes– 24-bit/192kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated micCOMMSWLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspotBluetoothv4.2, A2DP, LE, aptXGPSYes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDSNFCYesRadioNoUSBv3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connectorFEATURESSensorsIris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2MessagingSMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IMBrowserHTML5JavaNo– Samsung Desktop Experience support
– Fast battery charging
– Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
– ANT+ support
– S-Voice natural language commands and dictation
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editorBATTERYNon-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh batteryMISCColorsBlack, White, Gold, Silver, Pink GoldPrice group9/10